Create Animated Videos with Animaker πŸ“Ί

 


Hello everyone! 

If you remember, I introduced you to a video-making tool in one of my previous blog posts which was "Powtoon" and I used that tool for preparing my first vodcast. After that, I wanted to search for different animation tools and I found the "Animaker". I tried it and now want to share my experience with you!

Animaker is a DIY animation software that can be used for marketing, education, business, or personal videos in a variety of styles. It is a web-based tool for creating animated videos in a variety of styles, such as infographics, whiteboards, or cartoons. It is very easy to get started with because it uses a simple drag and drop interface to allow you to add/edit elements, as well as plenty of templates to get you started if you aren’t sure what you want your video to look like. There’s also an included library of images, characters, audio, and more that you can use in your video.



I really enjoyed using Animaker and decided to prepare a short animated video for my YouTube channel. It is about how you integrate technology into your classroom. I hope you would like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Augmented Reality (AR) πŸ”¦πŸ€– + UniteAR

Virtual Reality (VR) πŸ₯½πŸš€ + ImmerseMe

Flipgrid: Empower Every Voice πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ“’