My First Vodcast Experience! 🎬 + Powtoon


Hello everyone!

Today, I feel so excited to share my very first "Vodcast" with all of you! If you've never heard of the term vodcast, I can explain it to you very quick!
The term vodcast comes from the combination of the words "video" and "podcast" (It's also known as "vidcast" or "vcast"). So, we can say that vodcast is a podcast consisting of video recordings, instead of solely audio.


When I decided to prepare a vodcast for my blog, I came across this site called "Powtoon". So, Powtoon is a video creation tool that allows you to create different kinds of videos and presentations. You can choose animated characters, images, sounds, or record a voice-over. Then you can start editing your video on the Powtoon studio. I think this video tool is very easy and fun to use! And, you can use your creativity as a teacher while preparing educational videos or presentations for your students.


So, finally I am sharing my first vodcast with you! It's about a very important topic in education for me: "Differentiated Instruction". Here is the link to check out my YouTube channel!


         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Augmented Reality (AR) πŸ”¦πŸ€– + UniteAR

Virtual Reality (VR) πŸ₯½πŸš€ + ImmerseMe

Flipgrid: Empower Every Voice πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ“’