My First Podcast! πŸŽ§πŸŽ™️




Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to announce that I published my first podcast episode!
If you've never had a chance to listen to a podcast before or you are not sure what does it mean, I can explain! A podcast is a recording of audio discussion on a specific topic, it can be about any topic. The process of preparing and recording my first podcast was a really fun experience for me. So, I would like to prepare more episodes about different educational topics in the future. The first episode's topic is "Differentiating Instruction", I tried to give some tips for the teachers who want to apply some differentiated approach in their classrooms. I hope it would be helpful and enjoyable! Don't forget to share your opinions with me after finish listening. Here is the link to check out my podcast on SoundCloud.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Augmented Reality (AR) πŸ”¦πŸ€– + UniteAR

Virtual Reality (VR) πŸ₯½πŸš€ + ImmerseMe

Flipgrid: Empower Every Voice πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ“’